Turlock Menu Button Menu

Residents Businesses/Professionals
Menu Button
City Logo
Search Button
  Doing Business with Us
  Doing Business in Turlock
  Capital Projects
  City Finances & Budget
  Working for Us
  Special Events
  Animal Services
  Building in Turlock
  Water Sewer & Garbage
  Neighborhood Issues
  Parks, Fields & Buildings
  Housing Programs
  Streets & Traffic
  Transit Services
  Police Department
  Fire Department
  About Turlock


For all noise complaints, please call Dispatch at 209-668-1200.

The Turlock Municipal Code contains an ordinance that regulates noise nuisances during specific times of the day. Any loud, unnecessary or unusual noise including amplified sound, animals, construction, motor vehicles and power tools are identified in the Code.

TMC 9-2-303


Noise beginning prior to 7:00am on the weekdays, and 9:00am on the weekends is in violation, and noise after 10:00pm is in violation.

Noise at a City Park Event

If you are planning an event in a City park with amplified sound, a Noise Permit is available to fill out at the Turlock Fire Department. The permit fee is $50.00 and you don't have to pay until your permit is approved.

Barking Dog

Please contact Animal Services by calling 209-656-3140 or contact Dispatch at 209-668-1200.

For all noise complaints, please call Dispatch at 209-668-1200.

For questions or concerns about a noise permit, please contact:

Turlock Fire Department
244 N. Broadway
Turlock, CA 95380-5454
(209) 668-5580
Monday - Friday, 9AM - 5PM
Closed daily 12PM - 1PM

Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY