Menu Button
City Logo
Search Button

Recreation for All Scholarship Program

The Recreation for All Scholarship Program is for any youth/senior individual wishing to participate in a City of Turlock Parks, Recreation & Public Facilities Department Program.

Approved applicants will be eligible for a maximum award of $325.00 per fiscal year (July 1 June 1) to be used as stated above. Recreation Scholarship will be granted to pay up to 80% of the registration fees for programs that cost $35.00 and above. Participants will be required to pay the remaining 20% at the time of registration. Applications are considered July 1 through June 1. If approved funds must be used within a 3 month time period from application approval date. January 1st applications that have been approved will be reviewed. Those with an approval date older than three months and no funds used will be updated to the new income limits and applicants will be required to submit updated proof of income forms to qualify for any funds that are still available. Only one application per household.

Application (English)

Application (Spanish)

For questions about advertising with the Recreation division, please contact:

Recreation Division
144 S. Broadway
Turlock, CA 95380
(209) 668-5594
Monday - Friday, 1PM - 6PM

Million Acts of Kindness

Icons made by Freepik from is licensed by CC 3.0 BY